- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
Area- 2000 Sqft.
Bosch showroom in Lajpat Nagar, designed and executed by ANP Atelier and Associates. The essence of this brand lies in its guidelines, look and feel. Use of light wooden accents along with pre white and dark grey laminates and colourful props. We overcame an on-site height restriction with exposed ceiling along with floating gypsum ceiling in a few places.