- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
ACME, GLASS HOUSE Café
ACME, Glass House Café:
The inspiration taken from Glass house Apple, USA. The structure was in addition to the building approved from the Govt Authorities. The glass structure was allowed by Govt Authorities with metal skeleton. With the Indian weather conditions, the typology of materials was planned. The café could seat approx. 100+ in one shift. Entire kitchen along with equipment’s were also designed by ANP Atelier & Associates.