- Studio Gang proposes honeycomb-like One Delisle skyscraper for Toronto July 9, 2018
- Penda unveils designs for Tel Aviv tower wrapped in modular arcades July 3, 2018
- Foster + Partners’ Reforma 432 will rival Mexico City’s tallest building April 30, 2018
- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
AMBAR VILLAS RESORT :
The site was located right in the path for the tiger’s way to the river. After all the approvals from the concerned authorities the planning for the project was done.
The site was developed in such a manner that the hierarchy of landscape is formed. The admin block consisted of the reception lobby with space allocated for the banquet/meeting spaces on the first floor. The rooms were planned in two blocks connected together by a common lobby. At the rear of the site was formed the V.I.P guest block with individual plunge pools. They were fully equipped suites of the resort.
The landscape consists of machans (i.e., tree houses) and free flow of water between planned flower beds.