- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
AMBAR VILLAS RESORT :
The site was located right in the path for the tiger’s way to the river. After all the approvals from the concerned authorities the planning for the project was done.
The site was developed in such a manner that the hierarchy of landscape is formed. The admin block consisted of the reception lobby with space allocated for the banquet/meeting spaces on the first floor. The rooms were planned in two blocks connected together by a common lobby. At the rear of the site was formed the V.I.P guest block with individual plunge pools. They were fully equipped suites of the resort.
The landscape consists of machans (i.e., tree houses) and free flow of water between planned flower beds.