- “We were doomed for failure in the eyes of the architectural community” says Skyscraper movie designer November 12, 2018
- One Delisle skyscraper for Toronto November 9, 2018
- Shimao Shenzhen-Hong Kong International Centre November 8, 2018
- Jewish temple in LA with skewed pavilion November 6, 2018
- Shanghai Tower November 4, 2018
ANTYODAYA NIKETAN :
Antyodaya Niketan is an NGO running in the heart of Delhi (Kashmere Gate). The NGO treats drug addicts on the streets of Delhi. They also give health treatments to people left on the streets. They focus is more on children in association with ‘Streets of India’, NGO from Spain.
There location is adjoining to the Metro station in Kashmere Gate. The boundary wall is common with the Old Delhi Monument, which is on High Priority by the ASI. The building needed immediate action as the walls developed cracks due to the buckling of the plinth beam. With our structural consultant it was evaluated that there was high risk to the roof support.
With special permission from the Govt. and ASI, works were carried out, with strict guidelines from ASI for construction techniques.
It was a special project for our firm, ANP Atelier & Associates.