- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
AUDIO VOICE :
Audio Voice is a leading retail outlet in electronic gadgets. They wanted to have presence in the upcoming hub at the Yusuf Sarai. The outlet was to be designed in a way that products of different companies (Apple, Blackberry, Cannon, Nikon, Nokia, Philips, Samsung, Sony etc) can be displayed.
The area was designated with coordination from the respective firm’s requirements. The space was divided on two floors with back office on the rear side of the first floor. The ceiling height was sufficient on the ground floor but reduced on the next floor. Ceiling mounted air conditioning units were planned on each floor.
Façade of the ACP with one way film on the upper floor gave us sufficient space for branding. The branding was designed with Tri-Vision (Rotating Still Media).