- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
Area- 5000 Sqft
B/S/H/ household appliances is one of the world’s leading companies and largest home appliance manufacturer. Driven by individual customer needs, its tagline says “Making home life more convenient.” And this is what our design also showcased. A modular kitchen/ showroom divided amongst two brands- Bosch and Siemens. Two utterly different colour palette and schemes that came together to create a harmonious environment yet maintaining an individuality of their own brand.