- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
Area- 600 sq ft
Chaayos is a tea café chain having mulitple outlets in Delhi NCR. The first thee outlets were designed and implemented by ANP Atelier & Associates, so we had to come up with the type of guidelines in which the design ephemeral was based on hanging lights in the shape of tea cups, menu boards inspired from blackboards with chalk paint and green and brown interiors making this an eloquent outlet in DLF Galleria.