- Studio Gang proposes honeycomb-like One Delisle skyscraper for Toronto July 9, 2018
- Penda unveils designs for Tel Aviv tower wrapped in modular arcades July 3, 2018
- Foster + Partners’ Reforma 432 will rival Mexico City’s tallest building April 30, 2018
- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
Area- 600 sq ft
Chaayos is a tea café chain having mulitple outlets in Delhi NCR. The first thee outlets were designed and implemented by ANP Atelier & Associates, so we had to come up with the type of guidelines in which the design ephemeral was based on hanging lights in the shape of tea cups, menu boards inspired from blackboards with chalk paint and green and brown interiors making this an eloquent outlet in DLF Galleria.