- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
CONTINENTAL MILKOSE :
Continental Milkose is planning to close down their smaller units located in different parts of N.C.R. The concept was to bring all the units under one roof with space for the main head office and also scope for expansion.
The factory was the main priority therefore the phase-1 includes only the main building. In phase -2 the main building will be constructed and the third block will be constructed as per the requirements at that time.
Since the areas had been allocated before the pre-sanction plan had been approved by the authorities before commencing the work.