- Studio Gang proposes honeycomb-like One Delisle skyscraper for Toronto July 9, 2018
- Penda unveils designs for Tel Aviv tower wrapped in modular arcades July 3, 2018
- Foster + Partners’ Reforma 432 will rival Mexico City’s tallest building April 30, 2018
- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
CONTINENTAL MILKOSE :
Continental Milkose is planning to close down their smaller units located in different parts of N.C.R. The concept was to bring all the units under one roof with space for the main head office and also scope for expansion.
The factory was the main priority therefore the phase-1 includes only the main building. In phase -2 the main building will be constructed and the third block will be constructed as per the requirements at that time.
Since the areas had been allocated before the pre-sanction plan had been approved by the authorities before commencing the work.