- Daylighting in Offices September 18, 2018
- Seven megatall skyscrapers reaching new heights September 17, 2018
- Stacked felt sheets create seating inside South Korean cafe September 13, 2018
- Concrete and terrazzo furniture feature in Ritz& September 12, 2018
- Masonry walls enclose courtyards and living spaces at Ritz & Ghougassian’s Melbourne extension September 11, 2018
CONTINENTAL MILKOSE :
Continental Milkose is planning to close down their smaller units located in different parts of N.C.R. The concept was to bring all the units under one roof with space for the main head office and also scope for expansion.
The factory was the main priority therefore the phase-1 includes only the main building. In phase -2 the main building will be constructed and the third block will be constructed as per the requirements at that time.
Since the areas had been allocated before the pre-sanction plan had been approved by the authorities before commencing the work.