- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
CREDIT SUISSE :
Area: 5000 sq.ft.
Credit Suisse is a Swiss Giant in the field of investment and financial planning. Upon finalizing their space for North India the approached ANP Atelier & Associates for a Design and Build Solution. The office was designed in straight lines with plush finish. Acoustics and design principles to keep privacy for advisors + clients was the soul in the design philosophy.
CBRE was the PMC for the project.