- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
- The Bihar Museum / Maki and Associates + Opolis April 2, 2018
DATA CENTRE, I&B MINISTRY
Data Centre, I&B Ministry:
The esteemed project was to be planned in 2 phases for monitoring of TV channels and Radio Channels PAN India. This was to ensure that the content is appropriate for consumer viewing. This is one of the largest monitoring station in the world.
There would be 650+ channels to be monitored and phase 1 was successfully completed. Phase 2 is yet to commence.