- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
- The Bihar Museum / Maki and Associates + Opolis April 2, 2018
DATA CENTRE NICSI
Data Centre NICSI:
One of the most prestigious project of Govt. of India, data centre to store large data for Aadhar Cards. The project was awarded to HP and in turn We were awarded as Principal Architects for the project.
Spread over an area of 45000 sq.ft it had an independent sub station joined with 135 meter underground tunnel housing bus bars. The underground tunnel was design keeping in mind the challenges of high water table in Yamuna Belt. Bus bars were totally protected from the strong water pressure on the tunnel.