- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
GARDENIA FOOD AND GRILL
Gardenia Food and Grill:
As the name suggests the aesthetics and food takes inspiration from Mediterranean region. Spread over an area of 2000 sq.yards the restaurant has indoors, outdoors and tree house seating with spaces planned for privacy while spaces flowing freely into each other.
The space also has a 24×7 bakery with quality products with a large consumer base.