- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
GREATER KAILASH II
G.K – II :
The site is located at S-57, G.K-II. The residence shell was already built when bought by the client. The structure was old and hence needed extra structural members for the alterations to be executed. The house has 5 bedrooms with individual bathrooms. The plot is approx. 580 sq.yds.
The architecture of the residence was a mixture of various eras. It boasted of doric columns and had traditional bottom supports for the balcony and the top parapet canopy. The interiors was traditional with lot of carving on the flooring, veneer works on the ceiling and highlight area in each room.
The servant quarters were planned right at the end of the driveway with an independant staircase entrance. The blocks were joined on the second floor from the rear side.