- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
- The Bihar Museum / Maki and Associates + Opolis April 2, 2018
GREEN VALLEY RESTAURANT :
The area for the restaurant was nearly 4500 sq.ft. It is located in NPEZ next to the commercial complex. The concept was to develop 60% of the area into a restaurant and a bar. The 40% would be developed into a cafeteria catering to daily office crowd.
The finished had to be specified which would take less time and are more economical. The budget was to be kept in mind while designing as the place was taken on lease from the government. The existing space was dismantled and the execution was done from scratch as per the design finalized.