- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
GREEN VALLEY RESTAURANT :
The area for the restaurant was nearly 4500 sq.ft. It is located in NPEZ next to the commercial complex. The concept was to develop 60% of the area into a restaurant and a bar. The 40% would be developed into a cafeteria catering to daily office crowd.
The finished had to be specified which would take less time and are more economical. The budget was to be kept in mind while designing as the place was taken on lease from the government. The existing space was dismantled and the execution was done from scratch as per the design finalized.