- Studio Gang proposes honeycomb-like One Delisle skyscraper for Toronto July 9, 2018
- Penda unveils designs for Tel Aviv tower wrapped in modular arcades July 3, 2018
- Foster + Partners’ Reforma 432 will rival Mexico City’s tallest building April 30, 2018
- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
CORPORATE GUEST HOUSE :
The concept/trend of a guest house leased out to a MNC is quite popular in Gurgaon due to two major reasons.
1. Rapid growth in the commercial sector
2. High rental in hotel due to shortage of
The space has in all 12 rooms spread over ground, first and second floor. The restaurant is also designed on the second floor. The office space is taken down on to the basement floor. Segregation from the service area in the basement floor is done by the help of separate entrances.