- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
CORPORATE GUEST HOUSE :
The concept/trend of a guest house leased out to a MNC is quite popular in Gurgaon due to two major reasons.
1. Rapid growth in the commercial sector
2. High rental in hotel due to shortage of
The space has in all 12 rooms spread over ground, first and second floor. The restaurant is also designed on the second floor. The office space is taken down on to the basement floor. Segregation from the service area in the basement floor is done by the help of separate entrances.