- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
HI TV, NIGERIA
HI TV NEWS, Nigeria :
After the works for TVC News was awarded to ANP Atelier & Associates, HI TV approached the firm for their new facility opposite to TVC News Site. HI TV planned to launch entertainment channel for shows in Nigeria. Again two studios were planned for them. The structure was also erected for the clients as per our planning. The structure was of ground and first floor. The total area for this facility was appox.22500 sq.ft.