- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
HOTEL SHELTER INN
SHELTER INN :
The hotel is located on the main highway connecting Chatarpur and Jhansi. The area is being rapidly being turned into a major junction/town from a urban village. The tourist foot fall has increased due to close proximity to Khajuraho.
In total 42 rooms are planned on the first and the second floor. The ground floor has been planned for a theme restaurant and for commercial space to be leased to HDFC bank. The basement layout has a provision for a banquet hall, which could be divided with the help of sliding folding panels.