- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
HOTEL SHELTER INN
SHELTER INN :
The hotel is located on the main highway connecting Chatarpur and Jhansi. The area is being rapidly being turned into a major junction/town from a urban village. The tourist foot fall has increased due to close proximity to Khajuraho.
In total 42 rooms are planned on the first and the second floor. The ground floor has been planned for a theme restaurant and for commercial space to be leased to HDFC bank. The basement layout has a provision for a banquet hall, which could be divided with the help of sliding folding panels.