- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
- The Bihar Museum / Maki and Associates + Opolis April 2, 2018
HOTEL SHELTER INN
SHELTER INN :
The hotel is located on the main highway connecting Chatarpur and Jhansi. The area is being rapidly being turned into a major junction/town from a urban village. The tourist foot fall has increased due to close proximity to Khajuraho.
In total 42 rooms are planned on the first and the second floor. The ground floor has been planned for a theme restaurant and for commercial space to be leased to HDFC bank. The basement layout has a provision for a banquet hall, which could be divided with the help of sliding folding panels.