- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
HUAWEI EXHIBITION CENTRE :
Huawei wanted to showcase their products in different categories such as Home, Office, Digital and City level equipments. Special wall graphics were designed to be put on the wall which would further help in creating an environment for the equipment to be displayed.
The walls were treated with print and digital media. Images of the products and facilities of Huawei from all over the world were made a part of the design. The facility was to cater to the clients and training for the senior employees only.