- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
Indian Institute of Skill Development is an Indo-Australian collaboration. Specialised training for mining works is given. The lower floor was designed and executed into a mock cave with real challenges faced during mining. The training, board room, and the reception was planned on the above floor. We take great pride in designing and turnkey execution of this project.