- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
Indian Institute of Skill Development is an Indo-Australian collaboration. Specialised training for mining works is given. The lower floor was designed and executed into a mock cave with real challenges faced during mining. The training, board room, and the reception was planned on the above floor. We take great pride in designing and turnkey execution of this project.