- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
INTERGLOBE TECHNOLOGIES :
IGT is present in SEZ, Gurgaon. The client wanted a highly efficient space planning for the new facility. The same was achieved with organized space allocation on the floor, restricting individual corridors space.
The workstations were customized to an odd size for a better headcount. The facility was handed over in the stipulated time in spite of the holiday season. We take great pride in designing and turnkey execution of this project.