- Foster + Partners’ Reforma 432 will rival Mexico City’s tallest building April 30, 2018
- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
INX NEWS :
The news channel was planned on an area of 50000 sq.ft., namely basement, ground, first and second floor. The terrace was used for the cafeteria. Later it was designed for a gym/meditation center for the staff.
Originally the studio were of double height as desired by the studio consultant. Post being on board as principal design consultant we maintained it but the sets and placement of camera was changed. Therefore a lot of changes were planned in the newsroom. As desired by the technical dept., few alternatives of re-allocating the areas were evaluated. Finally a design was approved by the top management which was further executed under our supervision.