- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
INX NEWS :
The news channel was planned on an area of 50000 sq.ft., namely basement, ground, first and second floor. The terrace was used for the cafeteria. Later it was designed for a gym/meditation center for the staff.
Originally the studio were of double height as desired by the studio consultant. Post being on board as principal design consultant we maintained it but the sets and placement of camera was changed. Therefore a lot of changes were planned in the newsroom. As desired by the technical dept., few alternatives of re-allocating the areas were evaluated. Finally a design was approved by the top management which was further executed under our supervision.