- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
ISH – Indian School Of Hospitality
ISH – Indian School Of Hospitality :
The essence of hospitality isn’t something that can be distilled to fit within the pages of a textbook-it’s an entire world that is waiting to be explored and experienced. ISH has partnered with Lausanne Hospitality Consulting (LHC) in preparation for an academic certification by Ecole hoteliere de Lausanne (EHL), the global leaders in hospitality education.
Mr. Dilip Puri, Former Managing Director and Regional Vice President of Starwood Hotels & Resorts, South Asia had set a vision for this institute which we have helped fulfill.
From monochromatic and minimalism in the Experience center and Food hall to Industrial theme in the start up incubator. From Masterchef inspired culinary complex to outdoor themed breakout spaces, ISH is a visual treat with functionality infused seamlessly in its interior design.