- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
LEASE PLAN :
Renowned car rental firm – Lease Plan is present globally. They wanted to set-up their office on international standards. Their area allocated for the office was approx 11,000 sq.ft in Gurgaon. It was a complete floor plate in a tower segregated by the service core.
The office was planned with only one cabin. The rest of the staff was seated in an open format seating. The segregation was done in terms of allocated workspace/workstation size. The service direct area was also enclosed as this particular team used to work till late on six days a week. The theme for designing this area was taken from F1.