- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
Area – 27800Sqft
Office for Japanese car maker is designed on Sohna Road, Gurgaon. Branding of upcoming & ongoing cars is provided on walls. White & Grey flooring along with wooden furniture is used to achieve the modern yet simple look. Main element of design was the reception table cladded with Satvario Marble with different angles.