- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
OCEANS XV :
This is a JV of Sir Derek Bibby Lines (U.K) and Ocean’s XV maritime training. The centre has been developed advanced for CBT modules for Merchant Navy Officers. They conduct courses for Dynamic Positioning vessels (DP basic & DP advanced), GMDSS (Indian & U.K), ECDIS, BTM, BRM etc.
We were required to develop a corporate office cum training centre for the course modules as well as other business interests of the company. State of art equipment was imported from France & U.K. We had to integrate the corporate look to an educational space to keep in level with global standards and stringent requirements of I.M.O (International Maritime Organization) & D.G Shipping, India.
We take great pride in designing and turnkey execution of this project as it required a lot of in-depth understanding of the maritime industry needs and statutory requirements.