- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
RESIDENCE FOR PUNJAB MINISTER, GURUGRAM
Residence for Punjab Minister, Gurugram :
The client was a retired army officer who decided to build a house in Palam Vihar as a holiday home. The family resides in Chandigarh and visits Delhi occasionally. The requirement was relatively simple in comparison to the plot size. This gave us enough room to play with the available space.
Out of the four bedroom need, one was planned on the ground floor and the rest on the first floor. The staircase was open on one side with a skylight in the double height atrium above it. The ground floor was on an open format for the family. The formal drawing room was much smaller in comparison to the informal family lounge.
All bedrooms had attached washrooms and dressers. Glass and brick was used in the skylight as well as the washrooms.