- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
RESIDENTIAL PANCHSHEEL :
Initially the residence was of only ground and first floor. Second floor was constructed at a later stage. The format for the ground and first floor were identical. The format was broken on the second floor.
The services had to be planned carefully, so as to not to disturb the laid services. The idea/concept was to make the place as lively as possible.
Thus the furniture was also designed and customized as per the space available.
The shades of yellow to purple to set in moods as desired in different rooms, for different functions. The terrace was also designed for smaller gatherings with a terrace garden as desired by the client.