- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
BLS PGDM :
After the quick success of engineering college in Jind (i.e., approval from the respected authorities) the clients bought land adjoining the college premises. This land was for PGDM and was to be designed in a manner that the resources can be shared between the two institutes.
The main concept for the college was to be designed in one unit. This would help us to bring down the cost of the project. The structure was lighter and site development (landscape) was initially done within the building. The block was located at the rear, as it was a main road facing plot. This gave us a buffer zone to cut the noise and the air pollution.