- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
- The Bihar Museum / Maki and Associates + Opolis April 2, 2018
BLS PGDM :
After the quick success of engineering college in Jind (i.e., approval from the respected authorities) the clients bought land adjoining the college premises. This land was for PGDM and was to be designed in a manner that the resources can be shared between the two institutes.
The main concept for the college was to be designed in one unit. This would help us to bring down the cost of the project. The structure was lighter and site development (landscape) was initially done within the building. The block was located at the rear, as it was a main road facing plot. This gave us a buffer zone to cut the noise and the air pollution.