- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
Area – 3500Sqft (Multiple Outlets)
Multiple brand outlets for Raymond were designed in various cities (Jaipur, Bangalore, Delhi etc.). Showrooms are divided into two sections one related to Readymade clothing line available with Raymonds & second for Made to Measure segment for customised fitting.