- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
MODI REVLON PROFESSIONAL :
The well renowned Modi Revlon for the first time got a project designed/executed from a outside agency. Earlier there works were done by the in-house design teams.
The corporate office was needed after introduction of international products like Gatineau, Rene Furterer etc in the Indian market by the collaboration. The space was finalized by us as the architects in the Modi Tower, Nehru Place.
The space was divided into 2 floors. The lower floor was purely corporate office. The upper floor was designed for professional training for hair styling, SPA and head wash. There were display units placed at strategic locations for maximum visibility.
We take great pride in designing and turnkey execution of this project.