- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
RESIDENTIAL – SAINIK FARMS :
The clients were staying in for past 11 years in the residence before we got an opportunity to design the interiors. The designing and the execution was done by ANP Atelier & Associates.
Since the house was inhabited by the clients the execution was done in phases. Few extra rooms were constructed with porta cabins within the residence for extra space. They were later treated to match with the exteriors.
The house is constructed on plot of 530 sq.yds. The layout was planned with four bedrooms with attached washrooms/dressers (three on first floor and one on ground floor), lobby on first floor, dinning room, drawing room and kitchen on the ground floor. The finishes specified for furnishing were of higher grade.