- OMA’s Qatar National Library opens in Doha April 20, 2018
- Pininfarina brings “dynamism” of car design to first residential tower April 13, 2018
- Twisting Residential Tower April 9, 2018
- Moshe Safdie’s Chongqing Project Sets World Record with Highest “Horizontal Skyscraper” April 6, 2018
- The Bihar Museum / Maki and Associates + Opolis April 2, 2018
RESIDENTIAL – SAINIK FARMS :
The clients were staying in for past 11 years in the residence before we got an opportunity to design the interiors. The designing and the execution was done by ANP Atelier & Associates.
Since the house was inhabited by the clients the execution was done in phases. Few extra rooms were constructed with porta cabins within the residence for extra space. They were later treated to match with the exteriors.
The house is constructed on plot of 530 sq.yds. The layout was planned with four bedrooms with attached washrooms/dressers (three on first floor and one on ground floor), lobby on first floor, dinning room, drawing room and kitchen on the ground floor. The finishes specified for furnishing were of higher grade.