- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
SBI campus is situated in the Rajarhat, Kolkata & is spread across an area of 8 Acre. The campus comprises of residential complexes, recreational areas or HUB areas, auditorium etc. The interior architecture of the entire complex revolves around a parametric design. The parametric design acts as a resource with which it is possible to achieve efficiency and fidelity between the design concept and result of a project.