- Toyo Ito wanted delicate textiles to “float in the air” in his Milan showroom for Kinnasand January 11, 2019
- Toyo Ito creates fluted walls of white concrete at Museo Internacional del Barroco January 10, 2019
- Steven Holl to build French museum with fortress-inspired concrete towers January 9, 2019
- Barclay & Crousse completes “labyrinthine” university building in Peru January 8, 2019
- Red box houses galleries at Andrade Morettin’s IMS Paulista in São Paulo January 7, 2019
SHAWARMA EXPRESS :
It is one of the most popular chains from Qatar that has entered the Indian market. The first outlet has been planned in Lajpat Nagar. The facility is divided over 3 floor. There are 20+ outlets planned in the first phase in the entire north and east part of India.
The brief was crisp and clear. The guideline for the quality and finishes had been provided by the client in Qatar.