- World’s tallest and longest glass bridge opens in China December 11, 2018
- Archi-engineer December 10, 2018
- World’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge traverses a Swiss valley December 6, 2018
- Two giant hands hold up Golden Bridge in Vietnam December 5, 2018
- Natasha Marks envisions neighbourhoods built under Seoul following reunification of Korea December 3, 2018
TVC NEWS STUDIO, NIGERIA
TVC NEWS, Nigeria :
TVC News is the leading news channel in Nigeria at present. The management wanted the facility to be at par by all international standards. The existing structure was smaller as compared to our needs. Therefore, we demolished the structure and new building was designed as per our needs/requirement. At present the structure planned was of Ground+First floor. The total carpet area for the building was approx 45000 sq.ft.
The News Centre at Lagos will house the studios, newsroom & technical facility in addition to catering to seating requirements for sales, distribution and marketing for the channel.
Two double height studios were planned. A consulting firm from U.K was appointed for the set designing of the studios.