- Daylighting in Offices September 18, 2018
- Seven megatall skyscrapers reaching new heights September 17, 2018
- Stacked felt sheets create seating inside South Korean cafe September 13, 2018
- Concrete and terrazzo furniture feature in Ritz& September 12, 2018
- Masonry walls enclose courtyards and living spaces at Ritz & Ghougassian’s Melbourne extension September 11, 2018
Our fist development project was BLS Institute of Management and Technology, Jind. It was a mixed use development on a land of 17 acres. Planning includes single family residential, hostel, office, college (academic blocks), workshop, O.A.T and further added a 9 hole golf course including a daycare, restaurant and a fitness center.
The community feel is enhanced with varied materials, underground and surface parking, bike trails, parks, recreation areas, landscaping, outdoor bench seating and unique pedestrian lighting to add character.
Respecting those who have gone before us and what they have done is very important when dealing with the built environment. History does teach us a great deal. Respect of history is essential. Therefore, helping out Antyodaya Niketan based in old Delhi.
The principal partner had also assisted renowned organization INTACH with restoration temple projects in Khajurao.
INTERIORS WITH M&E SERVICES
We solve design problems in the simplest most direct way without compromising substance or significance. Our architects are involved in the early phases of a project so that their expertise is incorporated into the final design.
We also provide a large library from multiple manufacturers to thoroughly evaluate the appropriate product for the budget, space and overall goals of the project.